View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:53   #2
No Avatar
Posts: n/a

Well you should check The General Medical Council's (GMC) specialist plastic surgery register. You can fine the names of all surgeons in the country who have received six years of training in plastic surgery on top of their general training.

Do you research before you decide!
Reply With Quote