Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > BREAST SURGERY > Breast enlargement

Breast enlargement Forum for breast enlargement with breast implants

Old 10-04-2011, 20:22   #1
Bexxx
No Avatar

Default Healing

I have a question to those who have breast implants, how long does it take to heal? When did you go back to work?

Thanks.

Last edited by Moderator; 02-29-2012 at 21:19.

Old 10-04-2011, 20:23   #2
Mommo
No Avatar

My friend had a breast enlargement recently, it took her about 2 or 3 weeks but it depends on what type of skin you have.

Old 10-04-2011, 20:27   #3
Unregistered
No Avatar

Hi,

I think you shouldn't plan on doing anything too physical for at least three weeks. After that you shoud follow your doctors directions.

Good luck!

Old 10-04-2011, 21:23   #4
Liza
No Avatar

You know recovery from breast enlargement surgery is different for everyone. I mean for some women it's easier, while others have more difficulty. I mean recovery times are individual, some people tend to recover much quicker than others...

Old 11-28-2011, 01:23   #5
Unregistered
No Avatar

Hi,

I am now 6 weeks post op and I am starting to feel better. I also have 3 children and found it very difficult to heal while taking care of them. I would say that my energy started to come back after a month post op. Just be patient and take care of yourself...

Old 01-16-2012, 09:17   #6
spatajon
No Avatar

I mean recovery times are individual, some people tend to recover much quicker than others...

Old 02-27-2012, 16:34   #7
peea
No Avatar

I am 5 days post op and have been walking around, doing housework with no problems. My boobs are very sore, but the pain is bearable. I just hope they soften up soon, so I can go out and buy some new clothes

Old 02-29-2012, 17:32   #8
Unregistered
No Avatar

I went back to work after 6 days... I could have waited one or two mroe days but after 6 days I was fine!

Old 02-29-2012, 21:18   #9
Sara
No Avatar

I've been wondering the same thing. Some people seem ready to go back to work in just a few days. I'm thinking of taking a whole week off, just to be sure. Good luck!

Old 02-29-2012, 21:20   #10
selena
No Avatar

Every body heals different, I'd take at least an week off to be on the safer side.