Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > BREAST SURGERY > Breast enlargement

Breast enlargement Forum for breast enlargement with breast implants

Old 04-23-2012, 12:38   #1
SabinaSa
No Avatar

Red face Which method of breast augmentation give more natural look?

Which method of breast augmentation give more natural look? Macrolane, implants, or breast enlargement with own fat tissue? Any opinions, experience?
I'm going to Poland for my surgery with cosmedictravel.com, did someone have been there? Please help!

Old 04-23-2012, 21:55   #2
Coronagirl
No Avatar

Hi Sabina!

I have silicone, they are very soft and natural looking, my PS also recommended them!

Old 10-09-2012, 09:57   #3
chelseagirl
No Avatar

Lightbulb

I am saving up for my BA at the moment, don't know what kind of implant I should go for. it seems to me, that silicone gel implants are the most common?

Old 01-28-2014, 08:29   #4
No Avatar

Default Breast Augmentation

If you are unhappy with the shape and contours of your breast, then you are not alone. Millions of women around the world are unhappy with their breasts either because they are too small or too big, or too distorted. Luckily, plastic surgery has advanced to a point where almost anyone';s breasts can be quickly changed in almost any manner. Small breasts can be enlarged; large breasts can be reduced to a more proportional, comfortable size, while sagging and shrinking breasts can be lifted. Even breasts that have been removed during mastectomy procedures can be totally reconstructed to restore a full, natural, and beautiful figure. Virtually, every problem can be addressed, and the benefits are obvious. For more details please visit: Breast Enlargement, Breast Implant procedure in Dubai at Cocoona
Old 02-11-2018, 10:05   #5
No Avatar

Are there any new methods that were developed over the last couple of years and are becoming the standard now?
Old 02-22-2018, 08:40   #6
No Avatar

I underwent fat transfer to breast last year. I was deciding between implants and this option. I had it done at Forme clinic and i think It is much simpler surgery and i love the result. The best thing there is no synthetic material used. The minus is that it can increase the size just one size max, but for me it was enough. So it depends what size u wanna be on.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:02   #7
No Avatar

Default Breast Augmentation with fat transfer

Women around the world facing problem in choosing desired dresses because of smaller breasts. they are not confident of their body appearance and have low self esteem. To become confident breast augmentation is essential to look perfect. There are different techniques and procedures for breast augmentation surgery. Breast augmentation with breast implants and breast augmentation with fat transfer are commonly used procedures. Breast Augmentation with fat transfer is natural way of growing breast to desired size, shape and volume. In this procedure fats of the same person from her own body part which have extra pockets of fats, are taken trough liposuction process and injected into the breast for breast enhancement. Breasts in the result of this procedure, give natural look and feel. Also their will be no risk of implant rupture at any stage of life. So this procedure is better to avail.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:33   #8
No Avatar

Default Breast Augmentation in Dubai

Thank You very informative article :
The patient who undergoes breast augmentation surgery in Dubai is instructed by their surgeon to follow the precautions after the treatment.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:22   #9
No Avatar

This interests me, i am also looking for boob job
Old 03-19-2019, 10:35   #10
No Avatar

Has any of you tried fat transfer?

Tags
breast augmentation, breast enlargement, plastic surgery