Old 02-06-2017, 13:36   #1
Unregistered
No Avatar

Talking Breast lift in Lithuania

​I went to Lithuania for a breast lift two weeks ago because a friend of mine told me about this option. I had thought about the possibility of having a breast lift before, but the prices in the UK are too expensive. I contacted Wellness Travels to have a surgery. The doctor, (Dr. Stankevicius​) was very kind and explained me the surgery very well. After the arrangements, I went to Lithuania and the surgery was perfectly done, and everything for a price much cheaper than the UK´s. A completely recommendable experience.

Old 06-14-2019, 13:05   #2
Unregistered
No Avatar

Smile Turkey rather than eastern Europe that's for sure ...

Bollo#ks experience my sister had I went to Istanbul.. it was amazing the difference in professionalism as it's your body which is worth spending a slightly touch more than eastern Europe and I got my post OP after care in UK too .. couldn't highly recommend it enough I'll.post the link to where I went soon definitely.