Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > BREAST SURGERY > Breast lift (mastopexy)

Breast lift (mastopexy) Forum for breast lift surgery

Old 11-27-2011, 15:41   #1
Charlotte
No Avatar

Default Getting breast lift with or without implant?

Hi ladies

I am having a breast lift next month and I don't know if I should have an implant or not. My PS suggest a small implant for upper pole, I am a full C cup now, he thinks with a lift it will reduce to B. I don't mind smaller breasts but not sure if i want implant, my question is how many women here are happy having a lift without implant and do you regret not getting one?

Last edited by Moderator; 01-31-2012 at 18:09.

Old 11-27-2011, 15:45   #2
Unregistered
No Avatar

Hi Charlotte,

I was against implants, just wanted a lift, my PS told me it would leave me super flat on top, and I wouldn't be happy. So I opted for a smaller implant, just one to fluff me out, I was a C pre-op and now I am a D, I'm so glad I chose the implants.

Old 11-27-2011, 16:20   #3
Unregistered
No Avatar

I didn't know that you can get implants with BR, I had a reduction and it's been great, don't know why anyone would have implants with it? The reduction makes things all perky on its own..

Old 01-31-2012, 18:11   #4
soul
No Avatar

Hi Charlotte

I had both done at the same time. I had significant sagging and significant assymetry. I do have scarring but its getting better everyday and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Good luck!

Old 01-31-2012, 23:40   #5
may
No Avatar

I just had the lift and implants done last week. So far they look good but its really to soon to tell. I will update as time goes on.

Old 01-31-2012, 23:42   #6
Moe
No Avatar

Hi Charlotte!

I had it all done at once. I also didn't know you could do the lift and then the augmentation separately until i read it on this thread. When I went to my consultations that wasnt even an option they presented me with. Anyhow, I'm very happy with my results. Good luck!

Old 01-31-2012, 23:45   #7
Americangirl
No Avatar

I had anchor lift and implants at the same time, recovery was easy after the first week. I didn't have to go back for another surgery, thank god. I'm almost 1 year post op and I love my boobs!

Old 01-31-2012, 23:47   #8
Unregistered
No Avatar

I also had both a lift and implants at the same time. It really wasn't as bad as I was expecting!

Old 02-18-2012, 20:31   #9
Unregistered
No Avatar

Yes, I had anchor lift and implants at the same time, recovery went well and didn't have to go back for another surgery.

Old 02-18-2012, 20:33   #10
Unregistered
No Avatar

It depends on your doctor, one PS told me it needed to be done separately while the other said it could be done together.