Old 01-27-2012, 14:41   #21
KitKat
No Avatar

Unfortunately, I lost all sensation in my left nipple. My PS says it may still come back. I am currently about 9 weeks post-op.

Old 01-31-2012, 18:27   #22
Unregistered
No Avatar

i had no sensation in my right nipple for about 2 months post op, and super sensitive in my left one. i've got all sensation back, so glad I got feeling back. good luck!

Old 01-31-2012, 18:31   #23
Unregistered
No Avatar

I had a full anchor lift with implants 6 months ago, no loss of sensation.

Old 01-31-2012, 18:37   #24
lasse
No Avatar

I am almost 3 months post op. I have had no sensation whatsoever in right nipple since surgery. The left one was overly sensitive, but is starting to tame down to just normally sensitive now, thank god.

Old 01-31-2012, 18:43   #25
shirley3
No Avatar

Mine are feeling much better now!! I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow, and they've been better for probably the last week and a half to two weeks.

Old 01-31-2012, 18:44   #26
sade
No Avatar

Lost feeling in the left, but the right is coming back. I honestly hope I don't get it all back. Mine were so sensitive before that my husband touching them just irritated me.

Old 01-31-2012, 19:15   #27
Unregistered
No Avatar

I lost sensation in my left nipple, but it was a risk I was prepared to take, and I still have no regrets about having the lift done.

Old 01-31-2012, 20:23   #28
crunchy
No Avatar

I had a BL and didn't lose sensation. I was very worried about that, but thankfully it is still there, and it almost a little more sensitive than it used to be, not sure if that will last since I am still only 1 month out now. Good luck to you!

Old 01-31-2012, 20:32   #29
lanagirl
No Avatar

Girls, it can take up to a year for all of the nerves to heal and for everything to settle. If feeling isn't there at the one year mark, it probably isn't going to return.

Old 01-31-2012, 23:24   #30
Unregistered
No Avatar

I am 2 weeks post op and I had an anchor lift with areola reduction and I already have nipple sensation back. Actually, it is an improvement for me because I had little sensation before the operation.