Old 01-02-2012, 14:30   #1
mariahmariah
No Avatar

Question Puffy Nipples

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know about how long it takes for the puffy look to go away after a breast life? I am almost 3 months post and the incision around my aerola is still very noticeable by the feel. My areolas seem like they are puffy and stick out funny. Will they ever look normal or is this a normal part of the healing process?

Thank you!

Mariah

Old 01-02-2012, 14:30   #2
edithpiaf
No Avatar

Don't worry, Mariah, I have puffy aerola too after my BA/BL two months ago. I'm sure it's just part of the healing process.

Old 01-02-2012, 14:32   #3
Ocean
No Avatar

I am also 2 months post op and my right areola is still puffy and does not match my other one. I am trying to be patient and I really hope things change. When I asked my PS he said not to make any judgements until I am 3 months post op

Old 01-02-2012, 14:33   #4
Franky676767
No Avatar

Hi ladies,

I met my PS today for my 3month post op chech and he said the puffy nipple was normal and gave me silicone patches to wear for 6 months. I have to wear it everyday 24 hours a day, except for showering. So now I have to wait and see what happens...

Old 01-02-2012, 14:33   #5
greetings1
No Avatar

I had my breast lift 4 weeks ago and 1 of my nipples are puffy. I'm going to be patient and give it time....