Old 11-03-2011, 19:09   #1
Britt239
No Avatar

Default I need your help!

Hi ladies

I'm 23 and I'm having a breast reduction in three months time. Two weeks ago I got an amazing job offer in Japan, nearly two months after my surgery. I have already signed the contract, but I've been talking to my friends and they don't think I should go. I've been also talking to people who have had the surgery, but the opinions are split. When I talked to my doctor's nure she said that travelling wouldn't be a problem. But I'm still concerned so I need your opinions.

Old 11-03-2011, 19:17   #2
Jessy
No Avatar

If I was you, I would wait with your BR. When I did my BR, I assumed it would be going better than it has, but all bending, lifting, reaching, etc is difficult. If you're going to travel it would be more challenging I think.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Old 11-03-2011, 19:23   #3
Unregistered
No Avatar

I am still having problems seven weeks post op, I think you should reschedule your surgery for after Japan?

Old 11-03-2011, 19:30   #4
Jojjo
No Avatar

Hi

I am 13 days post op and would say, do IT. I am 26 and I feel great 13 days post op, you're young and you will heal quicker then most. I can do pretty much anything now, but I get very tired fast, the only thing I suggest is be careful and take it EASY, basically, you can do anything if you take it easy. Rest because you will have a loss of energy.

Good luck!

Old 11-03-2011, 19:41   #5
Zarah
No Avatar

You're young and everyone heals differently, but you should be fine if you don't have to lift much,on the other hand,but in case you have a problem healing might not be a good idea.
So maybe you should have a backup plan...

« - | Reduction + Lift? »