Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > FACIAL SURGERY > Cheekbone surgery

Cheekbone surgery Forum for cheekbone surgery with implants

Old 10-30-2011, 22:05   #1
monica3
No Avatar

Question How long do cheek implants last?

I really need your help, I'm having surgery next week and I've been reading everywhere that breast implants only last for ten years. Does it mean that cheeck implants last for ten years as well? I'm only 20 years old and I dont want to replace my cheek implants every ten year.

Old 10-30-2011, 22:06   #2
zarah
No Avatar

No, they're not like breast implants, cheek implants will last your entire life.

Old 10-30-2011, 22:19   #3
kierra
No Avatar

I think cheek implants last forever, they are solid silicone not the liquid kind.

Old 01-18-2012, 15:55   #4
Hummingbird
No Avatar

Sorry I can't help laughing but cheek implants aren't like breast implants! They are solid silicone not the liquid kind. As far as I know they last you're whole life and you don't have to worry about any kind of leakage since they are hard silicone. I've seen them they are like rubber or plastic not anything liquid. Unless someone has heard otherwise that they do need to be replaced that would be news to me?

Old 01-18-2012, 15:55   #5
Unregistered
No Avatar

Yes, cheek implants will last your entire life.

Old 01-18-2012, 15:57   #6
Unregistered
No Avatar

I think it will last your lifetime because it is not liquid, it is solid like rubber.
You can get it and forget about it. It doesn't need to be re-implanted like most liquid fillers like botox have to.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:48   #7
Olivia
No Avatar

Remember all of these things are quite new to us. There is no one walking the earth today that has had silicone cheek implants for 50, 60, 70+ years in their face. I imagine if a teenager got them now and that person lived to be 90 or 100, we really wouldn't know how they would break down in your body over such a long period of time.

« - | Fat transfer »