Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > FACIAL SURGERY > Chin surgery

Chin surgery Forum for chin surgery with implants

Old 01-29-2012, 21:02   #11
Unregistered
No Avatar

I just got a chin implant with minor liposuction underneath my chin 7 days ago and am still very swollen and black and blue. My lips on the left side does not seem to move so when I talk my mouth loos crooked. My PS said that this should go away in a couple of weeks but it seems very scary. I was told by my PS to wear the strapping that goes around the chin and over the head as much as possible but I feel this makes my face feel for numb. Please let me know if this is temporary.

Old 07-11-2012, 14:15   #12
Unregistered
No Avatar

I am 10 days post op and I have been really worried about everything, mostly my smile and I'm hoping that it will return to normal at some point. Did you have the same problem? I'm going to post some pictures soon so you can see the difference.

Old 02-14-2019, 16:08   #13
No Avatar

It happens in so many cases but don't worry it will be okay after sometime. If it will not go away then consult the doctor so he can recognize the problem. You should get your fat gene test before doing any these kind of tests.