Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > FACIAL SURGERY > Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)

Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) Forum for cosmetic eyelid surgery

Old 07-01-2017, 09:24   #11
No Avatar

Default Try These For Treating Eyelids Issues

Apart from thinking about surgery, you can also try some home remedies. Yes, there are several home remedies that can be applied to treat eyelids issues. If you want home remedies to give it a try then you can take some help from Home Remedies For Eyelids Issues. Here, the remedies available for treating droopy eyelids can also be used for fixing or correcting other several eyelid issues such as baggy eyes, swollen eyelids, saggy eyelids, etc. So, you can try these remedies.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:37   #12
No Avatar

My friend had eyelid surgery in her mid 20s. She tried even some creams but did not help. She is happy with the surgery result
Old 12-27-2018, 05:55   #13
No Avatar

Default Lower Eye Blepharoplasty

Well, it is a good idea to go for a lower eye blepharoplasty if you have saggy eyelids. Few years back, my mother also went through this and she had a wonderful experience. Her saggy eyes have now become very clear and has almost goner with this surgery. So, you can also try this without having any kind of doubt in your mind. You can know more about this surgery at: https://www.eyelidslift.com/blog/eye...ful-appearance
Old 03-04-2019, 11:50   #14
No Avatar

I have only friend who had it, but just make sure the surgeon is experience enough. Anyway she is happy
Old 03-19-2019, 10:43   #15
No Avatar

If you suffer from dropping eyelids the surgery is good choice. I had this surgery when I was 35 and I wish I had it done little earlier. I was *frightened because I do not like anyone touching my eyes😊. But my closes friend encouraged me and I underwent the surgery. However it did not go without some swelling and bruises it was the best I could to. The surgery did not last even long and the best was I did not have to stay at Forme clinic even one night so I was free to go few hours after the surgery. It* healed pretty good and I can not even see the stitches – they are hidden what is great. I really enjoy listening from my friends that I look younger.