Old 11-25-2011, 01:30   #1
Andrea
No Avatar

Default Exercise after 2 weeks

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to let you know what I experienced, I'm two weeks post op and yesterday I decided to start exercising. So I only went out for a walk, what a big mistake! I've had this terrible headache all day long, I think I've swelled a good bit, just took 2 pain killers, let's see what happens.

So I want to warn everyone to wait to return to exericse, do you have any advice, I'm so scared I'll feel the same way next time I exercise...

Old 11-25-2011, 01:46   #2
Lily
No Avatar

Hello Andrea,

I am 5 weeks post op tomorrow and am just now starting to be able to do some exercises, obviously I don't have the same strenght as before but it feels good to exercise. Everyone feels and heals differently, best advice I can give is listen to your body, if it hurts, then stop doing whatever you're doing and just wait...

Old 11-25-2011, 01:50   #3
capri
No Avatar

My PS told me I can start exercising after four weeks, but I don't feel ready yet, gonna let the way I feel lead me...

Old 11-25-2011, 02:16   #4
Unregistered
No Avatar

I'm 19 days post-op and I went to the gym and rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes. Afterwards I got a really bad headache that lasted for 2 days and the thightness in my face, head and neck increased incredibly. Anyway, I know what everyone means about really taking it slow.