Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > FACIAL SURGERY > Facial surgery - miscellaneous

Facial surgery - miscellaneous Forum for miscellaneous facial surgery topics

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 14:00   #1
No Avatar
Posts: n/a
Question Corner of Mouth Lift - where should I get it done?

I am in the process of seeking a surgeon to correct the badly sunken corners of my mouth which makes me look constantly miserable.
I have asked one clinic but they replied stating they do not carry out this procedure.
Would it be performed by surgery or by injection ?
I do not know which clinic to go to.

Any help greatfully appreciated.


Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 22:15   #2
No Avatar
Posts: n/a
Smile Craniomaxillofacial Specialist

Hello Steve,

I work with a number of cosmetic surgeons who have a great reputation and specialise in maxillofacial, i'll ask the question of them and come back to you tomorrow once they respond. Also if it's of any use they're hosting a free cosmetic surgery forum, on Sunday evening in Essex. Not sure where you're based but it may be a chance to ask them some questions in a relaxed environment. No sales (this isnt timeshare!)
Dr Oelbrandt, a UK registered cosmetic surgeon that operates in Belgium and the UK and Dr. Frans Noorman van der Dussen is a fully registered/licensed*craniomaxillofacial surgeon both in the UK and Belgium.

The Details of Forum:
Sunday 15th July at 8pm
Holiday Inn
Brentwood M25, Jct 28
Brook Street CM14 5NF

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.