Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Hair loss > General - hair loss

General - hair loss Forum for general discussions about hair loss

Old 09-24-2020, 05:43   #1
No Avatar

Exclamation "Shampoo" the correct way can help reduce "hair loss".

Many young ladies are concerned about "white hair" which can be easily remedied by "bleaching", but "hair loss" is likely to be more worrying for many. Because whenever hair loss and hair thinning The bald head came up. In addition to beauty and flexibility The youth will be gone a lot. Hair implantation treatments cost a lot of money. When wearing a wig, it looks so fake and unnatural.

But does everyone know that Reduction of hair loss Begin with the correct "shampoo".

1. Comb your hair before shampooing.

A lot of times we walk into the bathroom to shower and wash our hair after we come home from work while our heads are busy, especially those on the bus with the windows open. Or take a motorcycle home The wind would blow until it made me frizzy. And easily entangled If you wash your hair while it is tangled Chances are that we will comb hair with fingers and tighten until the hair falls out of the hand is high. Especially when I am exposed to water and shampoo, my hair is moist and fragile. Therefore, combing your hair with a comb to make your hair look beautiful before starting to wash your hair. Thus reducing the pull of hair from our fingers better than you think.

2. Do not wash your hair with warm water.

Hair becomes even more dry. And easily broken if exposed to heat The heat from extremely warm water That we feel comfortable with our scalp Will make the scalp dry as well Increases the risk of hair breakage Or will come off the whole root more easily Therefore should use normal temperature water. Or room temperature Not too hot, not too cold is better.

3. Do not shampoo

Sometimes people who buy expensive shampoos May try a little shampoo. Or think that just $ 5, $ 10 is enough for the whole head. Actually, the amount of shampoo that each person should use is not the same. People with long hair, thick hair, need more shampoo than people with short hair and thin hair. So try to shift the right amount for our hair as well. Because if using too little shampoo The force of our fingers to crumple, scratch or pull is even more severe. And the hair will fall even more, may be gradually pour out the shampoo little by little. Until able to clean the hair painlessly

4. Gently massage the scalp.

Understand that many people like to scratch the scalp hard Because felt that the use of fingertips gradually Massage around the scalp doesn't make the scalp clean. Or remove excess oil from the scalp But in fact, massaging the scalp helps the blood flow better. Stimulate the hair roots to adhere to the hair follicles of the scalp well. And stronger, scratching hard does not improve cleaning. But also causes the hair to be pulled And extract more from the pores on the scalp So the hair fell more than it should have been. It may also cause sores on the scalp. And can stimulate dandruff Therefore, you should be calm, gently massage or scratch your scalp. And if you feel that it is not clean enough You can wash your hair more than 1 time.

5. Do not comb your hair when your hair is wet.

Many people like to use a comb to comb and comb their hair after washing their hair immediately. When my hair is still wet Combing and pulling Makes the hair break easily as possible. Therefore should blow dry first. Then comb

6. Wipe your hair vigorously.

To wipe the hair in a rub. Hair with a strong towel In addition to making the hair fall and fall more then. It also makes me more tangled. So after washing your hair is finished You should wrap a towel to absorb as much water as possible, then gently remove the cloth and blow dry. When my hair is almost completely dry. Therefore begin to comb my hair to continue styling

In addition to washing your hair properly We should eat foods that nourish hair such as nuts, whole grains, milk, yogurt, salmon, green leafy vegetables, eggs, shellfish, and bananas, which contain nutrients like zinc, B vitamins, protein and zinc that help maintain healthy, shiny hair if the hair is healthy. good It will reduce the chance of hair drying. And intertwined until causing the hair to fall apart

Update hair care at the page.>> slotxo

Old 09-25-2020, 03:49   #2
No Avatar

Default Shampoo the correct way can help reduce "hair loss

the correct way can help reduce "hair loss

Many young ladies are concerned about "white hair" which can be easily remedied by "bleaching", but "hair loss" is likely to be more worrying for many. Because whenever hair loss and hair thinning The bald head came up. In addition to beauty and flexibility The youth will be gone a lot. Hair implantation treatments cost a lot of money. When wearing a wig, it looks so fake and unnatural.

But does everyone know that Reduction of hair loss Begin with the correct "shampoo".

1. Comb your hair before shampooing.

A lot of times we walk into the bathroom to shower and wash our hair after we come home from work while our heads are busy, especially those on the bus with the windows open. Or take a motorcycle home The wind would blow until it made me frizzy. And easily entangled If you wash your hair while it is tangled Chances are that we will comb hair with fingers and tighten until the hair falls out of the hand is high. Especially when I am exposed to water and shampoo, my hair is moist and fragile. Therefore, combing your hair with a comb to make your hair look beautiful before starting to wash your hair. Thus reducing the pull of hair from our fingers better than you think.

2. Do not wash your hair with warm water.

Hair becomes even more dry. And easily broken if exposed to heat The heat from extremely warm water That we feel comfortable with our scalp Will make the scalp dry as well Increases the risk of hair breakage Or will come off the whole root more easily Therefore should use normal temperature water. Or room temperature Not too hot, not too cold is better.

3. Do not shampoo

Sometimes people who buy expensive shampoos May try a little shampoo. Or think that just $ 5, $ 10 is enough for the whole head. Actually, the amount of shampoo that each person should use is not the same. People with long hair, thick hair, need more shampoo than people with short hair and thin hair. So try to shift the right amount for our hair as well. Because if using too little shampoo The force of our fingers to crumple, scratch or pull is even more severe. And the hair will fall even more, may be gradually pour out the shampoo little by little. Until able to clean the hair painlessly

4. Gently massage the scalp.

Understand that many people like to scratch the scalp hard Because felt that the use of fingertips gradually Massage around the scalp doesn't make the scalp clean. Or remove excess oil from the scalp But in fact, massaging the scalp helps the blood flow better. Stimulate the hair roots to adhere to the hair follicles of the scalp well. And stronger, scratching hard does not improve cleaning. But also causes the hair to be pulled And extract more from the pores on the scalp So the hair fell more than it should have been. It may also cause sores on the scalp. And can stimulate dandruff Therefore, you should be calm, gently massage or scratch your scalp. And if you feel that it is not clean enough You can wash your hair more than 1 time.

5. Do not comb your hair when your hair is wet.

Many people like to use a comb to comb and comb their hair after washing their hair immediately. When my hair is still wet Combing and pulling Makes the hair break easily as possible. Therefore should blow dry first. Then comb

6. Wipe your hair vigorously.

To wipe the hair in a rub. Hair with a strong towel In addition to making the hair fall and fall more then. It also makes me more tangled. So after washing your hair is finished You should wrap a towel to absorb as much water as possible, then gently remove the cloth and blow dry. When my hair is almost completely dry. Therefore begin to comb my hair to continue styling

In addition to washing your hair properly We should eat foods that nourish hair such as nuts, whole grains, milk, yogurt, salmon, green leafy vegetables, eggs, shellfish, and bananas, which contain nutrients like zinc, B vitamins, protein and zinc that help maintain healthy, shiny hair if the hair is healthy. good It will reduce the chance of hair drying. And intertwined until causing the hair to fall apart

Update hair care at the page.>> slotxo