Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Hair loss > Hair loss medication

Hair loss medication Forum for hair loss treatment using Recrea, Rogaine and Propecia...

Old 02-08-2012, 23:37   #11
Isla
No Avatar

I am using Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B5 for the growth of my hair. It is very beneficial for hair growth. I feel much difference by using this vitamins.

Old 02-08-2012, 23:53   #12
Unregistered
No Avatar

I've been taking Fish Oil which is good for heart health as well as hair and I am seeing improvements also

Old 02-08-2012, 23:55   #13
smythson
No Avatar

I take Biotin, which is a natural metabolism booster that also improves thickness and growth for hair and nails. I was a nail-biter for many years, and after a couple months of taking a daily Biotin supplement, my nails are finally growing again.

Old 02-08-2012, 23:56   #14
Ladu
No Avatar

A general all purpose multi vit should help improve your hair...

Old 02-08-2012, 23:57   #15
glossgal
No Avatar

I take Biotin plus a B and/or a multi-vitamin. I also drink lots of water. My hair is thicker and healthier

Old 02-08-2012, 23:58   #16
Vida
No Avatar

Biotin worked great for me. But it took some time to really notice the effects. I increased the dosage from month to month. Good luck!

Old 02-09-2012, 12:34   #17
Unregistered
No Avatar

You must take products with essential vitamins and minerals to help prevent hair from falling.

Old 02-09-2012, 14:22   #18
Lana
No Avatar

Hi, there are several things you can do to increase your hair growth rate. First, examine your diet, lifestyle, or hair products. These all may be stunting hair growth. Eliminate alcohol, stress, and junk food. If you do this, your hair will grow faster, and more importantly, healthier than ever. Good luck!

Old 02-10-2012, 19:56   #19
Unregistered
No Avatar

Load up on Iron, Biotin and B-12 right away!

Old 03-25-2012, 17:40   #20
Randy
No Avatar

Question Randy

It is the Vitamin B Complex in the pre-natal pills that causes your hair and nails to grow like they do.It is very mcmoon for women to experience hair loss after birth If you plan on breast feeding though keep on taking them. You can get the same effect by taking an OTC Vitamin B Complex pill from any nutritional store. Even pre-pregnancy I took this supplement because I like the effects it has on my hair and nails.