Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine

Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine (http://www.cosmedicguide.co.uk/forum/)
-   Liposuction (lipoplasty) (http://www.cosmedicguide.co.uk/forum/liposuction-lipoplasty-25/)
-   -   Liposuction questions (http://www.cosmedicguide.co.uk/forum/liposuction-lipoplasty-25/liposuction-questions-398/)

Mia_81 10-26-2011 15:47

Liposuction questions

What's the minimum age limit for Lipo? How much does it cost? Does it leave visible scars? How long does it take and how long is the recovery?

Thanks!

lizam 10-26-2011 15:49

Hi,

As far as I know, you have to be 18 to have the procedure done, but I'm not entirerly sure.

Mundane76 11-04-2011 22:45

Lipoplasty

:) Hello,

This is a question I get to get bumped all the time. LOL..
But yes, it's good that you inquire.
Ok,I know for sure that you need to be at a legal age and that is 18 years old
to get this surgery done on you. Next thing is you need to get a total check up
that'd be PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, and PSYCHOLOGICALLY. Yes, this are all
part of it. Then, you need to get a good talk with your Doctor who'll be performing your surgery.This is the part where he'll explain to you everything that'll happen during the session, the what's,why's and how's is answered on this part.
Another thing is that,when you get Lipoplasty, you need someone who can actually be there for you during the long period of recovery. Most probably you'll recover fully 3 months at the peak.
I hope I have helped you in a way. :)

Unregistered 01-15-2012 13:59

Hi,

The most important thing with liposuction is to wear the pressure garment, pockets are created and these need to have scar tissue create inside so you heal properly.

Manni 01-15-2012 14:03

Hello

The recovery time can last from days to months depending on the size of the treated area. In the majority of liposuction cases, recovery progresses to the point where the patient can continue with their normal life after 1 or 2 weeks, and a full recovery is made within a few months.

Unregistered 01-15-2012 14:09

Hi,

I paid 3,500 for 2 areas, very expensive I thought but good result. I had this done at the Hospital Group, Bromsgrove.

Unregistered 02-09-2012 03:57

As long as you are 18 and have money, and of course, have lots of fats, you can avail a liposuction.

otis 02-26-2012 12:56

I just had liposuction on my arms, belly ad inner thighs. Evert doctor I have spoken to asks their patient to wear a compressin garment. My PS has asked me to wear it for three weeks, so please wear a compression garment while healing.

amroalucard 02-23-2017 11:42

liposuction

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mia_81 (Post 636)
What's the minimum age limit for Lipo? How much does it cost? Does it leave visible scars? How long does it take and how long is the recovery?

Thanks!

Hi Mia, the minimum age is 20. For the costs it depends of the destination and the clinic but i heard that Istanbul is the best destination for high quality results with affordable prices. For the rest of your questions, i recommend this link https://mcanhealth.com/en/liposuction-turkey

Claudia 03-07-2018 08:05

I had liposuction some time ago but i think i was around 25. I was also scared that the age is not gonna be enough but i think they said that u can have it done even earlier. Well it is the best to speak to ur surgeon. I did travel to Prague from Uk because it was cheaper there and i am very satisfied with Forme clinic. Actually i had even Fat transfer to breast done at the same clinic few years later. For me it is worth to travel because it still end up cheaper:-)
The price depends of on how many areas it is done. may be between 1300-3000eur, but there are always some extra costs, so it is best to check with ur surgeon. The scars are minimum, now u can barely see them. And yes u need to rest for a while and not do do some sports for few weeks.