Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > FACIAL SURGERY > Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)

Nose surgery (rhinoplasty) Forum for cosmetic nose surgery

Old 11-03-2011, 18:27   #1
clarelegg
No Avatar

Default How many doctors did you consult with?

I have found a doctor I like, based on his before and after pictures, went to London to meet him and he gave me a really good impression. But now I am having second thoughts, wondering if I've researched enough, maybe I should talk to a few more doctors first? I like the doctor's pictures, but I don't want to have to this again, how do you decide who is right? Would love any other suggestions for London area doctors.

Thank you so much!

Old 11-03-2011, 18:38   #2
Unregistered
No Avatar

Hi

I don't have any doctor recommendations, but I think you should keep looking until you feel satisfied. I did my surgery in New York, I consulted with two doctors but I think you should consult with as many doctors as possible.

You may want to jump too quickly and you may not listen. The best thing to do is either nothing, or to slow way down and devote time to researching and reconsidering.

Old 11-09-2011, 23:44   #3
Unregistered
No Avatar

I really think you should see as many as you feel you need, don't let anyone rush you into this decision.

Old 08-13-2013, 14:49   #4
Ginagirl
No Avatar

Talking

I went on a consultation when I was 18 but decided to wait a few years as I didn't feel 100% sure. 4 years later, I decided to see one of my best friends father who is a well-known surgeon. We met and I felt that he knew what he was doing and my other friends were very satisfied with their nose job.

It was a quick decision but I'm glad I choose him because I love my new nose so much

Old 09-23-2013, 15:29   #5
Unregistered
No Avatar

I went on 3-4 consultations before I chose my surgeon.
Do your research, find experienced surgeons that specialize in Rhinoplasty in your area
Good luck!

Old 06-22-2018, 09:17   #6
No Avatar

It is great that at least we can choose, there is so many of them. I looking for some in Europe it is so hard. Just wanna be sure it will be the best