Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > COSMETIC SURGEONS & CLINICS > Plastic surgery abroad

Plastic surgery abroad Forum for discussions about plastic surgery abroad

Old 06-14-2018, 12:19   #1
No Avatar

Default Forme clinic in Prague experience please

Hi. Just stopped breastfeeding my second one and after few months wanna book breast lift surgery. Found this clinic in Prague and because i travel there quite lot i thought maybe that could be the place to have it done. I like Prague itselfs so i hope they have good surgeons also:-) Has any of you been there for the surgery or know anyone? I will be gratefull for any info. Thank you

Old 06-22-2018, 08:31   #2
No Avatar

Hi Claires. Have experienced Forme clinic myself, had lipo and fat transfer to breast done. It was good from my first consultation. Very good communication and friendly and professional attitude. I am satisfied with the result and can just recommend. If you have any questions just ask:-)
Old 07-12-2018, 09:12   #3
No Avatar

I am interested about breast lift and maybe lipo at Forme clinic. I am not booked yet but contacted them regarding some info. The receptionist was very nice and helpful so she gave me all the information i wanted to know. She said that i can have also free consultation what is good. I am just very scared because this would be first time for me to be cut:-)
Old 08-02-2018, 11:11   #4
No Avatar

So i have already spoken to Forme clinic. The receptionist was very nice and she informed me how it works in there. She said once you booked you have also coordinator who will help you to arrange and organize everything, what is great. So i am gonna have consultation with the surgeon next week.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:13   #5
No Avatar

I am looking for rhinoplasty in Europe. Will have to have a look at this clinic, seems interesting. How long did you fly? Was it ok?
Old 08-15-2018, 08:14   #6
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I am looking for rhinoplasty in Europe. Will have to have a look at this clinic, seems interesting. How long did you fly? Was it ok?
Have a look, the prices are good and for me it was still worth even with the fly ticket and accommodation. What is good that Forme clinic have coordinator who will arrange most of the things for you. They offer also free consultation so you can speak to the surgeon and then you will decide:-) My flight was about 2,5 hours. It was ok. Sitting was little uncomfortable with the belt but for you it would be fine. Because you wanna have nose job people may gonna stare on it because there is gonna be splint or so. But believe me, you will never gonna see them again so it is the best just ignore it.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:06   #7
No Avatar

So i booked myself for breast lift at Forme clinic in October. The consultation went well, dr. Hyza(i hoped i spelled it good) will be my surgeon. He sounded very nice, explained the surgery and answered literally everything i asked. And believe me sometimes i have silly questions. But he was kind and patient. Also the coordinator Dominica is lovely. So i am very excited:-)
Old 09-12-2018, 10:01   #8
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claires View Post
So i booked myself for breast lift at Forme clinic in October. The consultation went well, dr. Hyza(i hoped i spelled it good) will be my surgeon. He sounded very nice, explained the surgery and answered literally everything i asked. And believe me sometimes i have silly questions. But he was kind and patient. Also the coordinator Dominica is lovely. So i am very excited:-)
I had online consultation with dr. Benes last week and he was great(could not explain it better) So my surgery will be end of November. Can not wait. Let me know how went yours.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:12   #9
No Avatar

Girls are you from Uk. I mean is it worth the cost when taking the flight and booking a hotel or so? I would love to have my nose done but i am little frightened to fly.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:17   #10
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara33 View Post
Girls are you from Uk. I mean is it worth the cost when taking the flight and booking a hotel or so? I would love to have my nose done but i am little frightened to fly.
Seems like we are mostly from Uk. I had fat transfer to breast and the prices are very exaggerated in here. So believe or not it was worth even with the flight and Forme clinic can arrange you cheaper accommodation what is brill. Just check the prices and compare to one of the UK clinic. I am sure there will be big difference. There was not even problem to fly, you should be absolutely fine, it is nose so you will just wear probably splint or so.