Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > COSMETIC SURGEONS & CLINICS > Plastic surgery abroad

Plastic surgery abroad Forum for discussions about plastic surgery abroad

Old 09-25-2018, 08:28   #11
No Avatar

I had lipo done by dr. Benes. It has been while but the result is good and luckily still lasts. If i wanted another surgery i would go for Forme clinic again.

Old 10-04-2018, 18:08   #12
No Avatar

Just came back yesterday and so far all good. My breasts hurt little bit but can manage.That compression bra is quite comfy so it holds my breasts firm. Try to avoid too physical activity because otherwise i feel little tension. So i am happy i took 10 days off work.* The scars are red but it takes time to get lighter color. But i see they are done nicely so it heals good. There is such a nice team working at Forme clinic, great service and communication. Aftercare was brilliant. Clinic has good location so could see little bit of Prague. Very nice city. For me all great.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:32   #13
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claires View Post
Just came back yesterday and so far all good. My breasts hurt little bit but can manage.That compression bra is quite comfy so it holds my breasts firm. Try to avoid too physical activity because otherwise i feel little tension. So i am happy i took 10 days off work.* The scars are red but it takes time to get lighter color. But i see they are done nicely so it heals good. There is such a nice team working at Forme clinic, great service and communication. Aftercare was brilliant. Clinic has good location so could see little bit of Prague. Very nice city. For me all great.
Lucky you, now you can enjoy new look. I contacted Forme clinic and booked consultation with dr. Vasek. It will be in couple of weeks. The lady i spoke was nice and very helpful. So i will see how i will decide.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:37   #14
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara33 View Post
Lucky you, now you can enjoy new look. I contacted Forme clinic and booked consultation with dr. Vasek. It will be in couple of weeks. The lady i spoke was nice and very helpful. So i will see how i will decide.
I am happy it is over, but love the result. Now i feel great so the pain is mostly gone, sometimes just feel little tension and that is it. So fingers crossed about your consultation. I am sure it will go great, they are very nice. Let us know how it was and if you decide for Forme.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:27   #15
No Avatar

Quote:
I am happy it is over, but love the result. Now i feel great so the pain is mostly gone, sometimes just feel little tension and that is it. So fingers crossed about your consultation. I am sure it will go great, they are very nice. Let us know how it was and if you decide for Forme.
Hi, how are the stitches like, are they visible? Was it painful after. I am looking for breast surgery but first i am trying to gain some infos
Old 11-01-2018, 12:31   #16
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava4ava View Post
I had online consultation with dr. Benes last week and he was great(could not explain it better) So my surgery will be end of November. Can not wait. Let me know how went yours.
Did you pay for consultation?
Old 11-09-2018, 06:43   #17
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newboobie View Post
Did you pay for consultation?
No i did not, it was for free what surprised me. The other clinic in uk asked 100pounds.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:17   #18
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newboobie View Post
Hi, how are the stitches like, are they visible? Was it painful after. I am looking for breast surgery but first i am trying to gain some infos
They are not visible, i have one around my areola and one vertical. Even the redness is lighter so it looks good. There was pain just from the beginning but not too bad, i thought it would be worse. Later it was just tension feeling.Now i am totally fine. But of course it depends also how will do the surgeon his job, so i am happy dr. Hyza did it so carefully. Anything you need to know just ask:-)
Old 11-14-2018, 07:09   #19
No Avatar

Quote:
The consultation went good. Dr. Vasek was very nice so i told them i want to book myself for next year maybe march because sooner i can not afford it so will have to set the date next month:-)
Old 11-21-2018, 06:44   #20
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara33 View Post
The consultation went good. Dr. Vasek was very nice so i told them i want to book myself for next year maybe march because sooner i can not afford it so will have to set the date next month:-)
That is great, happy for you so fingers crossed:-)

« Brachioplasty | - »