Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Cosmetic plastic surgery > COSMETIC SURGEONS & CLINICS > Plastic surgery abroad

Plastic surgery abroad Forum for discussions about plastic surgery abroad

Old 11-26-2018, 12:29   #21
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara33 View Post
The consultation went good. Dr. Vasek was very nice so i told them i want to book myself for next year maybe march because sooner i can not afford it so will have to set the date next month:-)
Hi. Have you already set the day? I was still waiting and searching but i ended up having consultation also with dr Vasek. I have date beginning of March, so i was wondering if you are not having it the same month:-) My coordinator is Dominica who is really very helpful with arranging - it saves my time little.

Old 12-10-2018, 10:54   #22
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Hi. Have you already set the day? I was still waiting and searching but i ended up having consultation also with dr Vasek. I have date beginning of March, so i was wondering if you are not having it the same month:-) My coordinator is Dominica who is really very helpful with arranging - it saves my time little.
Yes I have it end of February, did not want to wait anymore. I am very excited but I would be happier if it was over so I can be with new nose. Agree, that coordinator is very good advantage. I am not very good in arranging things😊
Old 12-28-2018, 07:53   #23
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claires View Post
They are not visible, i have one around my areola and one vertical. Even the redness is lighter so it looks good. There was pain just from the beginning but not too bad, i thought it would be worse. Later it was just tension feeling.Now i am totally fine. But of course it depends also how will do the surgeon his job, so i am happy dr. Hyza did it so carefully. Anything you need to know just ask:-)
So how are you doing? Are you happy with the result, i mean it has been a while so it should be good now. Do you have also implants or just lift? I am just 2 weeks post op so still little swollen. Otherwise i feel good, the incisions heal pretty nice so i hope it will look great after few more weeks. Can not believe my breast are not so down anymore:-)) Anyway it is good clinic and dr Benes was doing good, so i felt very comfortable. Even the flight back home was ok, i was worried first.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:44   #24
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava4ava View Post
So how are you doing? Are you happy with the result, i mean it has been a while so it should be good now. Do you have also implants or just lift? I am just 2 weeks post op so still little swollen. Otherwise i feel good, the incisions heal pretty nice so i hope it will look great after few more weeks. Can not believe my breast are not so down anymore:-)) Anyway it is good clinic and dr Benes was doing good, so i felt very comfortable. Even the flight back home was ok, i was worried first.
Now it looks great, it has been already 3 months so it healed nicely and they look great. I had only lift and I am absolutely satisfied. My size is good anyway. No worries in one month or so you will not feel anything, the pain will go for good and you will just enjoy new breasts. Have a fast recovery.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:23   #25
No Avatar

So after some time i got little courage and booked consultation with the surgeon at Forme clinic. I am glad i did, very good communication. The surgeon spoke good English so he understood and could clearly explain me everything. His name is dr. Krizko. Have not seen his name mentioned much anywhere,so i would be happy if someone could tell little more about him. I am booked in couple of months so can not wait.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:41   #26
No Avatar

Dr. Krizko was my surgeon couple of weeks ago. But I had tummy tuck surgery so will not be able to help you about breast surgery. But generally I was happy, very nice care from his side and also the nurses. Good result anyway. What breast surgery are you gonna have?*
Old 04-02-2019, 08:04   #27
No Avatar

Thanks for your reply. I only spoke to him and also Dominika- the coordinator. They are lovely but it is still good to hear something nice from others. *I am going to have breast implants, because I have small boobs and I have always wanted to have them at least one size bigger. *I am really looking forward to the surgery. Can not wait to go shopping for new bras.*
Old 05-29-2019, 06:24   #28
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newboobie View Post
Thanks for your reply. I only spoke to him and also Dominika- the coordinator. They are lovely but it is still good to hear something nice from others. *I am going to have breast implants, because I have small boobs and I have always wanted to have them at least one size bigger. *I am really looking forward to the surgery. Can not wait to go shopping for new bras.*
How did it go, did you have the surgery?
Old 05-30-2019, 07:27   #29
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
How did it go, did you have the surgery?

Yes I had it last month. I feel already great. First I was little hesitating but at the end I really wanted the surgery especially before summer. Love my boobs, they look great in bikini. Dr Krizko did great job.*
Old 06-25-2019, 10:42   #30
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newboobie View Post
Yes I had it last month. I feel already great. First I was little hesitating but at the end I really wanted the surgery especially before summer. Love my boobs, they look great in bikini. Dr Krizko did great job.*
Oh that is great, I am happy for you. Now you can enjoy summer time. Also my tummy looks very good after 3 months time what is great.

« Brachioplasty | - »