Old 01-25-2012, 17:56   #1
MichelleE
No Avatar

Question Tummy tuck in Prague

Hi everyone,

My name is Liza and I have my full tummy tuck scheduled for 22nd of February in Prague. I'm happy so far with the medical offer I got and I like how the cosmetic surgery clinic is equipped. I'm just a bit nervous about the whole trip, thought I would get some support from people who chose to have their cosmetic surgery abroad

Thank you,

Michelle

Old 01-25-2012, 18:04   #2
Sophie
No Avatar

Hi Michelle!

I had a full tummy tuck in Bulgaria, best decision of my life!!

Sophie xxx

Old 01-25-2012, 18:07   #3
Unregistered
No Avatar

Hi Michelle

I have just come back from a tummy tuck with in Prague and I'm so pleased with the results! I'm 20 days post and getting around is easier and so is standing straight.

Good luck with your cosmetic surgery in February!

Old 01-26-2012, 00:35   #4
Unregistered
No Avatar

Hi

I'm having tummy tuck procedure in Frankfurt. I've just sent my deposit and booked my flights too. Can't wait!

Old 01-26-2012, 01:30   #5
Misery
No Avatar

I've heard too many horror stories of people going out of the country to do such procedures. A friend of my mother had a liposuction performed in the Dominican republic because it was cheaper. She ended up developing a life-threatening infection and died. Such a procedure should not be done because of saving a few bucks. I want the best hands in the world performing surgery on me, especially since it is an elective cosmetic procedure.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:53   #6
Unregistered
No Avatar

Careful with accreditations of surgeons. Credentials and regulations can vary from country to country. As an individual who spends a great time outside of the UK, this is a critical variable to point out.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:11   #7
Kelly
No Avatar

Smile Great experience in Prague

I had my tummy tuck done in this clinic in Prague - called Medical Travel and I would recommend this place! I am very happy with the result. The price was decent and it includes variety of services (I was pleasantly surprised that they offered e.g. arranging air ticket or sightseeing tour booking..)..and if you´ve never been to Prague, it´s a beautiful place to go!
good luck with your surgery!
kelly

Old 06-26-2012, 13:32   #8
Juliano
No Avatar

Default Only in UE

I made a tummy tuck in Warsaw 2 months ego and I'm very satisfied.
In this clinic: cosmedictravel.com - very modern and trustworthy.

I'd be afraid to do it in the Dominican Republic. In my opinion only UE countries are trustworthy. Especially Polish and Czech doctors are well qualified.

Old 02-13-2013, 15:15   #9
Diana
No Avatar

Smile Tummy tuck in Prague

Hi MichelleE, how did the surgery go? I´ve had my tummy tuck done also in Prague and I think it was the best decision of my life. I was at a clinic called Medical Travel (I see Kelly was at the same clinic, how did it go and who was your surgeon, Kelly?I had Dr. Pros- a great surgeon) Very professional place - see for yourself- medicaltravelczech.com/en/

Old 08-08-2013, 06:54   #10
Unregistered
No Avatar

Default Tummy tuck abroad

I've considered Tummy Tuck but don't know if I'd do it abroad. In that case, I'd rather save up and do it in UK rather than paying less and taking big risk.