Old 10-22-2011, 16:02   #1
Lolagirl
No Avatar

Default Upper arm surgery

Hi everyone,

I've never heard anyone doing a upper arm surgery, does anyone know anything about it? I'm not sure, but I think this is something quite new? How about scarring, as it cannot be hidden as in the face lift?

Many thanks in advance

Lola

Old 10-22-2011, 16:25   #2
Unregistered
No Avatar

Upper arm surgery is a cosmetic surgery procedure for those who have unsightly sagging skin. If you have unsightly sagging skin on the upper arms due to aging, genetics, or weight loss..

Old 01-15-2012, 15:54   #3
Unregistered
No Avatar

Hi,

Before your surgery your PS will mark the areas where the surgery is to be performed. An incision is made, beginning at the inner elbow and proceeding up to the armpit.

The incisions are made in this way so that the resulting scar lies along the back of the inner upper arm, placed in a way that has the least visual impact. Quite often the plastic surgeon will also use liposuction, which offers significant improvement with very little visible scarring.

I hope this answers your question.

Old 06-15-2012, 15:46   #4
adrianable
No Avatar

Upper arm liposuction surgery is normally performed on people with high skin elasticity because following this procedure; the skin is known to lose its elasticity which can then lead to unnatural folds in the skin.

Old 07-10-2012, 21:21   #5
Unregistered
No Avatar

I had my surgery on a Tuesday and returned back to work the following Thursday.I have a desk job, so I do not have a strenuous job. I did not have a problem returning to work 1 week post-op, but I also carpool with someone to work, so I didn't have to worry about driving. I also did not tell anyone at work that I had this done...However, but when I returned after my surgery, everyone kept asking me if I had lost weight... Good luck!

« Washing hair | - »