Old 12-28-2011, 13:45   #1
demi
No Avatar

Default Sex

Hi,

I had LVR about 4 weeks ago and after 3 weeks my PS said to start stretching and that I could have sex within the next week. Hmmm, is he crazy? I've been doing the stretching, but my husband wants us to wait.

Has anyone else tried sex this early?

Old 12-28-2011, 13:48   #2
Unregistered
No Avatar

Omg, that is too early! Your body is still healing, I think you should wait at least 6 weeks and then it would have to be taken at a slow pace. I tried to have sex after 7 weeks and it was a long process with still some soreness and swelling at nearly 5 months after surgery.

Old 12-28-2011, 15:01   #3
lizahgirl
No Avatar

Wow, no way could I have done it that early! I tried at 7 weeks and it didnt happen, the pain was horrible but over the weeks it got better. I am now 3 1/2 months and I'm still pretty sore but as we get going it goes away. Its my opening that hurts I guess im still stretching. I had a discharge for about 4 weeks.

I thought it would never go away but it does. I still cant believe you have the go ahead on sex... I was still in such pain from surgery that I wasnt even thinking about it. No way was anyone or anything touching me. Anyway, good luck and let us know how it goes!