Go Back   Cosmetic surgery | Forum about beauty treatments and cosmetic medicine > SECTIONS > Injection treatments > Wrinkle injection

Wrinkle injection Forum for wrinkle treatment with injections by fillers

Old 02-26-2012, 23:31   #11
Unregistered
No Avatar

I can only speak for myself, but I will never get it done again. I guess everyone had different experiences. If you decide to get it done I would suggest testing a small area first just to make sure you dont have a reaction.

Old 02-26-2012, 23:36   #12
Lopez
No Avatar

I have Botox and Restylane, I'm really happy with it and my n/l lines are all but gone so I'd highly recommend this stuff!!!

Old 04-29-2012, 23:35   #13
Diana
No Avatar

I got Restylane in my smile lines, loved the results, but it didn't last long enough. If I ever do it again, I'll use something more longer lasting

Old 07-15-2012, 22:08   #14
Unregistered
No Avatar

Not happy with fillers. My injection lasted only 3 weeks and you need at least 2 syringes of Juvederm to get any results, it's too pricey.

Old 05-15-2019, 07:23   #15
No Avatar

Default Wrinkle treatment with injections by fillers

Everyone has their own experiences. Some prefer Botox, some Restylane. Both have different uses. Your choice between the two types of injections may depend on your desired results and which areas you would like to treat.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:07   #16
No Avatar

I prefer Botox. I'm 35 and yes my wrinkles were gone after the treatment I'm in Dubai and I got Botox from the very famous Hasan Surgery- Botox treatment Dubai I recommend you to do a little research in your area before taking the treatment.

« Botox headache | - »