Your guide to hair transplant surgery
This section is a complete guide to hair transplantat surgery. Here you will find facts, information and guidance that will help you understand how the surgery is performed, the possibilities and limitations of the procedure, as well as treatment options.
Here you will find everything you need to know about hair transplant surgery:
- If you are a suitable candidate for hair transplantation and what results you can expect
- Information about the different methods for hair transplantation and how the surgery is performed
- Time after hair transplant surgery and all possible risks associated with hair transplantation
- Information about hair transplant costs and before and after pictures
- Forum to discuss hair transplant, a clinic directory and the opportunity to ask an expert
The information about hair transplant
This page about hair transplant will give you a comprehensive overview of what you can expect from a hair transplant and what opportunities and limitations it involves. The content on this page has been examined by Dr. Mats Inger, a specialist in internal medicine, with extensive experience in hair transplants, and hair loss treatments.
The information is intended for those who consider performing hair transplant and can be used as a basis for determination. It must be seen as complementary and cannot replace a medical consultation.