What cosmetic surgery procedure are you interested of?
Welcome to cosmedicguide.co.uk’s information guide to the various cosmetic surgery procedures. Here you can find detailed information about the different opportunities and risks involved in:
The information about the various procedures are reviewed by doctors specialised in plastic surgery and with a wide experience in cosmetic surgery.
The content is meant to be a desicion support and guidance before a cosmetic procedure but cannot and should not replace a medical consultation.
Here you will find everything you need to know before a cosmetic surgery procedure:
- If you are a suitable candidate for the procedure and what results you should expect
- What options and alternatives there are for your cosmetic surgery procedure
- Information on how your plastic surgery procedure is performed and after care
- What risks are associated with your cosmetic procedure and what it costs
- Questions & answers and the opportunity to ask an expert about your procedure
- Photo gallery with before and after pictures and a clinic directory with a list of clinics providing cosmetic surgery procedures
Statistics for cosmetic surgery procedures in the UK
According to the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons more than 50.000 cosmetic surgery procedures were perfromed in the UK in 2013.
There were 50.122 surgical procedures performed in 2013, statistics show a rise of 17% on average since 2012.
The top ten most popular surgical procedures for women and men in 2013 are: breast augmentation, eyelid surgery, face and neck lift, breast reduction, rhinoplasty, liposuction, tummy tuck, fat transfer, browlift and ear correction surgery.